Saturday 28 December 2013

Schoolboy errors in primary school provision


Harold Court Primary School kids. But will the next generation
have the opportunity for a decent education?
Christmas is a time for children, and in a few days I will be spending valuable time with my mum, sister, and Ben, my nephew in West London. I'm so proud of Ben as he will soon be making that big step from primary to secondary school!

Unfortunately, even younger children here in Havering face an uncertain future on whether they get their parents' choice of local primary school - thanks to the local Conservative administration making schoolboy errors with the figures!
 
Harold Wood Hospital as it used to be. Now with
810 new families moving into new flats, where will the
children go?
Here is my letter on page 16 of this week's Romford Recorder outlining how they got it wrong and what we must do to make sure children of our borough receive the provision they deserve from their council:
 
 
This is my last post of the year, so I will leave by wishing you a brilliant New Year's Eve - whatever you're up to - and every success in 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment